Sonntag, 28. Oktober 2012

Pimp my ride – Auto Tuning – self-made


Good morning my lovely blog readers.

Today I want to introduce you to my new car seats.

This year I bought a car – from 2002. I immediately fall in love with this cute ride. But this cutie pie needed a little of my arty attention.

The seat coating was just done after twelve years - so I was looking for a solution for months. First I tried black seat sleeves. I just can recommend to everyone – DONT do that. The sleeves just lived their own life. Going from one side to the other and it looked really trashy after one month already.

One night – you have to know that I have the best arty-flow and best ideas during the night – I just came to my head that I could try to cover my seats in duct tape. But I wanted it a little bit coloured, but just the general black or silver ones. From my time in Berlin I knew that there is a shop which has all kind of duct tape. There I found what I was looking for. Pink coloured duck tape this sort of repair tape.

So – How to pimp your front seats of the car:
What you need: 5 Rolls of duct tape
I used
3 black : 5cm x 25m
2 pink: 3,8cm x 25 m

How to do it:
To make sure to duct tape your seat right you have to follow the shape of your seats. So i recommend to tape it in little peaces from around 5 cm. You can decide yourself in which direction you would like to put the stripes. I call my design “Pink Car Chaos”

 

So here is the result.

Do you like it?

 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen